Friday, May 13, 2016

Back to Basics

You can never go wrong with dressing in basics. In fact, my favorite go-to pieces are the simple ones. Loose white tees, distressed shorts, stripes, and neutral accessories are my ultimate staples. There is so much versatility to be had. You can dress these pieces up or down depending on the occasion or mood. In my outfit above, I wore a simple striped dress and added a tie-die pullover around my waist. I then completed my look with simple black pieces. It is a look that I love and is yet so simple. Shop more of my favorite effortless pieces below.

Basics

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9


2 comments:

  1. Super cute clothes and accessories! I like having some staple pieces that I can mix-and-match to create lots of cute styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo what a fabulous look!!!! I'm loving the striped top!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns