Friday, March 4, 2016

A Spring Entry

I am SO happy that March has arrived. Spring decor has officially arrived at the Ervin household. Pops of greenery and flowers have made it's way into our home. Today I am sharing my simple and rustic spring entry. My entry table is absolutely my favorite thing in our home to decorate. It is the first thing that guests see when they enter our home so I always want to make sure the entry is on point for the different seasons.  Shop the items found in this post below. Also, be sure to let me know what you think of this space. 
Hello Sign // Hobby Lobby, Home Key Holder // TJ Maxx, Antique Keys // Michaels, Rustic Frame // Hobby Lobby, Galvanized Letter // Hobby Lobby, Galvanized Ampersand // Michaels, Lantern // Hobby Lobby, Picture Holder // Gifted, Moss Bunny // Target, Greenery // TJ Maxx, Books // Thrifted (I painted these white for a decorative look.), Squirrel Treat Jar // Target, Lamp // TJ Maxx, Entry Table // Made by the hubby, Bunny Banner // Target, Floral Decor // Michaels, Wooden Box // Michaels 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns